Our Dot Covers
Made in UK from top quality Oeko-Tex Certified 100% Cotton Poplin, we have been selling our subtle Dot covers since 2009. We stock this design in ten attractive colours each with a small white or ivory dot.
Our boned and shaped 100% cotton breastfeeding covers are light, loose, cool and comfortable. The high quality cotton poplin fabric has been chosen to be opaque but still light and breathable, so minimising the possibility of overheating. The subtle colours and patterns will give you the confidence to feed your baby anytime, anywhere. Polyester boning creates a rigid neckline to allow that all-important eye contact with baby.
Each cover is supplied with a natural cotton storage bag. The rolled cover stores neatly inside the bag with extra room for pads, tissues etc.
Very attractively packaged, a BebeChic Breastfeeding Cover makes a wonderful baby shower gift.
Key features of a BebeChic Breastfeeding Cover:
- beautifully made in UK from 100% cotton Oeko-Tex certified fabric
- one very generous size fits all - 105cm x 70cm - 41” x 27”
- secure, fixed length - 46cm - 18”- neck strap
- rigid, boned - 42cm - 16" - neckline
- light and cool for mother and baby
- quick and easy to slip on over the head
- baby visible to mother throughout
- mother visible to baby throughout
- machine wash 40oC; care label attached
- rolled cover stores neatly inside natural cotton bag
- generously sized storage bag - 17cm x 35cm - extra room for storing pads, wipes, tissues etc